Position: CFO (PROPERTY DEVELOPER & HOTEL BUSINESS)
The CFO will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, job costing, legal, property management, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing.
- provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
- Ensure credibility of Finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial trends, and forecasts.
- Take a hands-on lead position of developing, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive job cost system.
- Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the organization.
- Evaluates and advises on the impact of long-range planning, the introduction of new programs/ strategies and regulatory action.
- Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities.
- Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets, and consolidation and reporting to the Company
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities.
- Risk Assessment.
- Taking the company public.
- Aged between 35 and 48 years.
- Bachelor's degree or higher.
- At least 8 years experience in a property development company or related industry.
- Good planning, analytical, budgeting and business presentation skills.
- Strong leadership with very good people management skill
- Good command in Thai and English.
- Entrepreneurial and hands-on