Position: HR DIRECTOR (INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL)
• Responsible for all personnel, compliance, employee relations, labour relations, staff development, affirmative action and equal employment opportunity functions for the Group of company, and provides advice and counsel to the Senior Management Team on a range of HR matters and issues.
• Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources (HR) issues; contributes information, analysis, recommendations and ideas to organization strategic thinking and direction.
• Lead and supervise HR operations; establish HR objectives in line with overall organizational objectives of the Group.
• Plans and implements HR strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relation, staff retention, labor law compliance and employer branding.
• Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing and updating policies, procedures, methods and guidelines; communicates and enforces organization values.
• Complies with Thai national, state and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipates changes to legislation and enforcing adherence to these requirements.
• Advise management on needed actions commensurate with Thai labor laws and regulations.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; maintain personal networks and participating in professional organizations to keep abreast of best HR practices in the region and around the world.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• University degree, Thai Nationality age between 35-40 years old
• At least 5 years in the HR management positions
• Excellent/Very Good command of English
• Knowledge of principles, practices and techniques of Human Resource
administration, organization and operation.
• Familiarity with local labour laws and regulatory compliance.
• Knowledge of principles and best practices for effective management, training and supervision.
• Familiarity with methodology and techniques for professional record keeping, writing, reporting and project management.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, facilitation, mentoring, coaching and conflict mediation skills.
• Work independently and as part of a team and ensure safe workplace practices.